- What is the exchange rate to the US Dollar?
The exchange rate is EC$2.70 per US1.00
- How can I get from V.C.Bird International Airport to Jolly Harbour?
There is a taxi dispatch service at the airport. It’s approximately 30-40 minutes travel time from airport to Jolly Harbour
- Do we need a car in Jolly Harbour?
We recommend golf carts to get you around and about Jolly Harbour. There is a charge of US$20 per day for golf cart rental, please indicate at time of booking or anytime during your stay if you would require one.
- How far is Jolly Harbour from St. John’s City?
St. John’s City is 15-20 minute drive from Jolly Harbour.
- Is public transportation available?
The public bus system is very frequent. Buses labelled route # 20 and #22 are available at the entrance of Jolly Harbour with final stop at West Bus Terminal in St. John’s. The bus fare is approximately US$1.50 one way.
- What is the voltage in the villas?
The voltage in the villas are 110V.
- Is there a beach nearby?
The Castaway Beach is short 15 minute walk or drive by golf cart with free access.
Nearby beaches reachable by car, walk or bus (ask our Reception Team for more detailed directions):
- Coco Beach
- Cove Bay Beach
- Darkwood Beach
- Ffryes Beach
- Hermitage Bay
- Jolly Beach
- Valley Church Beach